3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSES AVAILABLE WITH SHARED OWNERSHIP
CONTACT US TODAY ON 01628 941000
This collection of high specification townhouses forms part of the Burnham Court development by Chancery Homes/Octagon.
WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP?
This is a part buy, part rent scheme, which enables you to own your home for a smaller upfront deposit. You can buy a share of the home using a mortgage and then pay a subsidised rent on the share you didn’t purchase.
SPECIFICATION OF THE HOMES
The homes are ready to move in with an extremely high specification, with the following included as standard:
- Bespoke kitchens with matt finished doors, Bosch appliances to include double oven, hob, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Stone worksurfaces with upstand
- Ceramic flooring to hallway, kitchen/dining space and downstairs cloakroom
- Carpets to stairs, landings, lounge and bedrooms
- LED recessed downlighters to entrance hall, landing, kitchen and bathrooms, pendant to all other rooms
- UPVC double glazed window frames
- ROCA sanitaryware and Hansgrohe brassware
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Turf to rear gardens with patio area
- Houses 14 to 17 have the benefit of photovoltaic panels on the roof
STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP
Book an appointment to view the Show Home with our Sales Advisor
Burnham is a large village in Buckinghamshire probably best known for the nearby Burnham Beeches woodland. The village has a thriving High Street and plentiful parks and sports grounds.
The larger towns of Windsor, Maidenhead and Slough are all nearby.
The village is served by Burnham railway station offering services into London Paddington and Reading.
Communications via road and rail are both good, with good access to the M4, M40 and M25.
There is an excellent choice of primary and secondary schools all within 1 mile of the development.
COVID-19 UPDATE 13th December 2021: In line with the new guidance, we continue to follow government recommendations. The safety of both our staff and our customers remain paramount. We have strict measures in place and viewings are available on an appointment only basis. If you prefer not to visit, we are also available over the phone and we can offer virtual tours of many of our homes. Please speak to your sales advisor regarding all of the measures we have in place, prior to your appointment.
You can view our Covid-19 guidelines here